Quality and Quantity Customer Assurance Since 1988
Not All Firewood Is Created Equal ..................
* Our firewood has been kiln dried to eliminate all "Various Invasive Wood Pest" via USDA T314-c heat-treatment standards (certification # VTFW 10-0003).
* Our firewood remains in dry storage for additional seasoning until sold/delivered.
* We offer partial cords units with free local delivery and stacking.
* Our firewood is â€œpre-stackedâ€� and sold in â€œfraction-of-a-cordâ€� units as outlined in: " N.H. DEPT. OF AGRICULTURE WEIGHTS & MEASURES LAW REQUIRES: that cordwood (firewood) must: 1. Be sold by the cord or fraction of a cord; 2. Contain 128 cubic feet per cord when stacked; 3. Be accompanied by sales slip stating the amount of wood sold & the price. "
* Our dry firewood is fully seasoned and ready to burn when purchased. No additional seasoning or drying out is needed.
EPA SAFETY WARNING; EPA indicates that "smoke dust" from burning wood causeâ€™s long-term harm to your health, the environment and property damage. Please Use Caution !
For more info on our value-added firewood, please e-mail us or call 603-437-0940.
Click hereto view our Home Delivery Service gallery.
Click hereto view our Quality Control / Customer Assurance gallery.